Last Updated on by Sleey
Allyson Rae Biography
Allyson Rae returned to the NBC2 weather team in the capacity of Chief Meteorologist in October 2017. Her role as Chief Meteorologist signifies her leadership and expertise in delivering weather forecasts and information to the viewers of NBC2.
Allyson Rae Age
She was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to American parents. While she may celebrate her birthday with family and friends, unfortunately, her specific date of birth is not available in the provided information.
Allyson Rae Height
She is 5 feet & 8 Inches tall.
Allyson Rae Education
She is a native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a degree in Meteorology. Additionally, she has achieved the Certified Broadcast Meteorologist Seal from the American Meteorological Society, signifying her expertise and qualifications in the field of meteorology.
Allyson Rae Family | Parents | Siblings
She has not provided any information about her parents and siblings if she has any.
Alyson Rae Husband
Rae is married to her husband Dan, with the wedding celebration attended by family members, relatives, and close friends. While she has not disclosed details about her children, she does have a beloved Corgi dog named Ybor, who is an important part of her family.
Allyson Rae Career
Rae’s meteorology career journey is marked by her dedication and experience at various television stations:
- She initiated her career as a meteorologist at KNOE-TV8. However, her tenure there lasted only two months.
- She later joined WSFA 12 News Station as a meteorologist, where she dedicated almost three and a half years to her role.
- Following her time at WSFA 12, Allyson transitioned to WZVN ABC7 News Channel, where she contributed her meteorological expertise for nearly four years.
- Subsequently, she joined NBC2 Channel, serving as a meteorologist in Fort Myers, Florida, USA. It’s noteworthy that she initially worked for ABC7 and NBC2 from 2010 to 2014 before returning to the NBC2 station.
- Throughout her career, she has been recognized for her expertise by receiving the Certified Broadcast Meteorologist Seal from the American Meteorological Society. This certification underscores her professional qualifications in the field of meteorology.
Allyson Rae Networth
Her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.