Last Updated on by Sabina
Andrea Bowen Biography
Andrea Bowen is an American actress. Bowen gained her greatest recognition through her portrayal of Julie Mayer on the ABC comedy-drama series Desperate Housewives (2004–2012).
Bowen was born on March 4, 1990, in Columbus, Ohio. She is the youngest of five siblings, all of whom are actors. Bowen began her acting career at the age of six, appearing in the Broadway production of Les Misérables. In 1998, she made her television debut in the short-lived series The Wonderful World of Disney.
In 2004, the casting for Desperate Housewives selected Andrea Bowen for the role of Julie Mayer. The show achieved both critical and commercial success, with critics praising Bowen’s performance. She won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for her work on the show in 2005.
Bowen has continued to work in television and film since Desperate Housewives ended in 2012. She has starred in the films Girl, Positive (2007), The Spirit (2008), and The Good Neighbor (2016). She has also had recurring roles on the television series The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2009–2013) and Scandal (2012–2013).
Bowen is a talented actress who has starred in a variety of films and television shows. Her role as Julie Mayer on Desperate Housewives stands out as her most well-known achievement, yet she has also featured in successful films like The Spirit and The Good Neighbor. She is a versatile actress who is sure to continue to be successful in her career.
Andrea Bowen Age
Andrea Bowen was born on March 4, 1990, in Columbus, Ohio, United States. As of today, August 14, 2023, she is 33 years old.
Andrea Bowen Family | Andrea Bowen Siblings
Andrea Bowen is the youngest of five siblings, all of whom are actors. Her siblings are:
- Graham Bowen (born 1980)
- Alex Bowen (born 1982)
- Cameron Bowen (born 1984)
- Jillian Bowen (born 1986)
Bowen’s parents are Guy Bowen and Peggy Bowen. They are both actors and directors. Guy Bowen is a graduate of the Juilliard School and has appeared in several films and television shows. Peggy Bowen is a graduate of the Yale School of Drama and has directed several plays and films.
Bowen is close to her family and often collaborates with them on her projects. Her brothers, Graham and Alex, have composed the music for several of her films, and her mother, Peggy, has designed the costumes for several of her stage productions.
Andrea Bowen Husband | Andrea Bowen Children
Andrea Bowen is not married and does not have any children. She has been in a relationship with actor Noah Bean since 2012. Bean is best known for his roles in the television series Homeland and The Americans.
Bowen and Bean have been very private about their relationship and have not shared much about it with the public. They have been observed together on several occasions, but they have neither confirmed nor denied any engagement or marriage.
Bowen has expressed that she isn’t rushing into marriage or parenthood. Her focus lies on her career, and she intends to relish her current freedom. She has also said that she wants to be a good role model for her younger siblings.
It is possible that Bowen and Bean will get married and have children in the future. However, they are not ready to make any announcements about their plans at this time.
Andrea Bowen Movies
Andrea Bowen is an American actress known for her work in film, television, and theater. Here are some movies in which she has appeared:
- “Luckey Quarter” (2005) – A short film in which Andrea Bowen played the lead role.
- “Red Riding Hood” (2006) – Bowen had a role in this modern retelling of the classic fairy tale.
- “Eye of the Dolphin” (2006) – She appeared in this family drama about a troubled teen who bonds with a dolphin.
- “The Preacher’s Daughter” (2012) – Bowen had a role in this TV movie.
- “G.B.F.” (2013) – She appeared in this comedy film about a gay best friend.
- “Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children” (2005) – Bowen provided the voice for the character Yuffie Kisaragi in this animated film.
- “Jawbreaker” (1999) – Bowen had a small role in this dark comedy.
- “After the Fall” (2014) – She appeared in this drama film.
- “Touched” (2014) – Bowen starred in this drama alongside Jenna Elfman.
- “Abandoned” (2015) – She had a role in this thriller.
- “Tokyo Project” (2017) – Bowen appeared in this short film.
- “Pretty Little” (2016) – TV movie in which she had a role.
- “Bambi Cottages” (2018) – A short film starring Andrea Bowen.
- “The Perfectionists” (2019) – She appeared in the TV series based on the book “The Perfectionists” by Sara Shepard.
Andrea Bowen Net worth
Andrea Bowen has an estimated net worth of $3 million. She has earned her net worth through her successful career as an actress. Bowen has appeared in over 50 films and television shows, including Desperate Housewives, Girl, Positive, and The Spirit. She has also released two albums, The Way We Used to Be and The World I Built.