Last Updated on by Sabina
Danny A. Abeckaser Biography
Danny A. Abeckaser is an Israeli-American actor, producer, and filmmaker. He was born in Israel in 1974 and moved to the United States with his family when he was 10 years old. He attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City.
Abeckaser began his acting career in the early 2000s, appearing in small roles in films and television series. He made his feature film debut in the 2009 film “Holy Rollers.” He has since appeared in films such as “The Iceman” (2012), “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013), and “First We Take Brooklyn” (2018).
Abeckaser has also had a successful career as a producer. He produced the films “Holy Rollers” (2009) and “The Experimenter” (2015). He also produced the television series “Mob Town” (2019).
In addition to his acting and producing work, Abeckaser is also a filmmaker. He directed the films “Club Life” (2015) and “Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story” (2020).
Abeckaser is a talented actor, producer, and filmmaker. He has appeared in a wide range of films and television series, and he has also produced and directed several successful projects. He is a rising star in the entertainment industry, and he is sure to continue to achieve great things in the years to come.
Danny A. Abeckaser Age
Danny A. Abeckaser was born on July 27, 1974. As of today, August 4, 2023, he is 48 years old.
Danny A. Abeckaser Wife I Danny A. Abeckaser Children
Danny A. Abeckaser married Instagram model May Almakaies in May 2022. They do not have any children yet.
Danny A. Abeckaser Movies
Here are some of the movies that Danny A. has been in:
- Holy Rollers (2009) – A comedy-drama about a group of Hasidic Jews who become involved in the ecstasy drug trade. Abeckaser plays one of the lead roles.
- The Iceman (2012) – A biographical crime film about Richard Kuklinski, a hitman who worked for the mafia. Abeckaser plays one of Kuklinski’s associates.
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) – A biographical black comedy crime film about Jordan Belfort, a stockbroker who engages in rampant corruption and fraud on Wall Street. Abeckaser has a small role in the film.
- First We Take Brooklyn (2018) – A crime drama film about a group of friends who attempt to rob a casino in Brooklyn. Abeckaser plays one of the lead roles.
- Club Life (2015) – A comedy-drama film about a group of friends who run a nightclub in New York City. Abeckaser directed and produced the film, and he also stars in it.
- Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story (2020) – A biographical sports film about Jackie Ryan, a professional blackjack player who became one of the best in the world. Abeckaser directed and produced the film, and he also stars in it.
Abeckaser has also appeared in several television series, including
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2010)
- The Following (2014)
- Mob Town (2019)
Abeckaser is a talented actor who has appeared in a wide range of films and television series. He is sure to continue to achieve great things in the years to come.
Danny A. Abeckaser Net worth
Danny A. Abeckaser’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. He has earned his net worth through his acting, producing, and directing work. Abeckaser has appeared in several successful films, including “Holy Rollers” (2009), “The Iceman” (2012), and “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013). He has also produced and directed several films, including “Club Life” (2015) and “Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story” (2020).
Abeckaser is a talented actor and filmmaker who is sure to continue to achieve great things in the years to come. His net worth is likely to continue to grow as he takes on more projects.