Last Updated on by Sabina
Jason Hawes Biography | Jason Hawes Wiki
Jason Hawes is an American author, plumber, and paranormal investigator. The co-creator and star of the paranormal reality TV series Ghost Hunters is best known for being Hawes. He is the co-founder of The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS), which is based in Warwick, Rhode Island.
According to Hawes. He began to see apparitions at the age of twenty. After a girlfriend who practiced Reiki manipulated his life force energy. John Zaffis, a paranormal researcher told Hawes that he was becoming sensitive to paranormal phenomena. He then founded the Rhode Island Paranormal Society (RIPS). In 1990 as a support group for people who had paranormal experiences.
Hawes is also one of the stars and co-producers of Syfy’s Ghost Hunters. Ghost Hunters ended after its eleventh season on October 26, 2016. A&E renewed the show for a 12th season with new episodes premiering in August 2019.
The TAPS founder and former lead investigator, Grant Wilson leads a new team. The Travel Channel brought back the original Ghost Hunters cast for a brand new paranormal investigation series called “Ghost Nation.” The series premieres on Friday 11 October 2019.
Jason Hawes Age | How Old is Jason Hawes?
Jason Conrad was born on 7 December 1971 in Canandaigua, New York, United States. He is 52 years old.
Jason Hawes Family
Hawes and his family moved to Warwick, Rhode Island in the same year he was born.
Jason Hawes Wife | Is Jason Hawes Married?
Hawes has been married to his wife, Kristen Cornell, since 1998. They have five children together and reside in Rhode Island. Kristen has also appeared on several episodes of the popular paranormal reality TV show “Ghost Hunters,” which Jason co-created and starred in.
Jason Hawes Daughter
Hawes’ daughter is also a paranormal investigator and historian. Hawes revealed how proud he is to see his daughter has the same interests he does. In an interview for the digital platform, he said, It is an honor to hang out with her and see her same drive to understand. He assured, “hanging out with your kids at work is wonderful.”
Jason Hawes Ghost Hunters
The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) co-founder and lead investigator on the Syfy reality TV series “Ghost Hunters” is best known as him.
In 2004, the Syfy channel approached Hawes and Wilson to create a reality show about their investigations of homes and businesses that were reportedly haunted. They used scientific equipment and techniques to try to document and understand the phenomena.
During his time on “Ghost Hunters,” Hawes became known for his no-nonsense approach to investigating the paranormal. Viewers often saw him debunking claims of paranormal activity and searching for rational explanations for the reported phenomena.
In addition to his work on “Ghost Hunters,” Hawes has also appeared on other paranormal reality shows, including “Ghost Hunters International” and “Haunted Collector.” He has also written several books about his experiences investigating the paranormal, including “Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society” and “Ghost Towns of New England.”
Jason Hawes New Show | Jason Hawes New TV Show | Ghost Nation Jason Hawes
Hawes and the original cast of Ghost Hunters: Steve Gonsalves and Dave Tango were brought back together for a brand new paranormal investigation series for the Travel Channel, “Ghost Nation.” The news series premiers on Friday 11 October 2019.
Jason Hawes Podcast
Hawes and amp; Paranormal Journalist/Broadcaster JV Johnson hosts Beyond Reality Radio. It is a conversation about the normal, the abnormal, the paranormal and everything in between.
What Is Jason Hawes Doing Today?
Hawes does podcasts and is still working on new television shows projects.
Jason Hawes Books
Here are some of his books:
- “Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society” (2007): This book details the investigations conducted by TAPS and their experiences in some of the most haunted places in America.
- “Seeking Spirits: The Lost Cases of The Atlantic Paranormal Society” (2009): This book provides an in-depth look at some of TAPS’ most challenging cases, including investigations of private homes, historical sites, and famous landmarks.
- “Ghost Towns of the West” (2010): In this book, Hawes explores the history and haunted stories of some of the most famous ghost towns in the western United States.
- “Haunted Travels: A Guide to America’s Creepiest Destinations” (2011): This book is a travel guide to some of the most haunted places in America, including hotels, museums, and other historical sites.
- “Keeping It Real: Adventures in Authenticity” (2011).
- “Ghost Files: The Collected Cases from Ghost Hunting and Seeking Spirits” (2012).
- “The Truth About Ghosts: A Guide to the Haunted, the Possessed and the Paranormal” (2019).
Jason Hawes Net Worth
The plumber and television personality have gained much wealth from his career. His net worth amounts to $3 million.