Last Updated on by Sabina
Manor Solomon Biography
Manor Solomon is an Israeli professional football (soccer) player. He was born on July 28, 1999, in Be’er Sheva, Israel. Solomon is primarily known for playing as an attacking midfielder or winger, utilizing his technical skills, agility, and goal-scoring ability.
Manor Solomon Age
Manor Solomon is 23 years old as of today, July 4, 2023. He was born on July 24, 1999, in Kfar Saba, Israel.
Manor Solomon Family
Manor Solomon was born to Ayala and Yossi Solomon in Kfar Saba, Israel. He has one sister, named Noa.
His parents are both physical education teachers. His mother and father met while studying together at the Ohalo College, both majored in physical education and minored in maritime. As a young married couple, their shared maritime training gave them the idea to choose the unique Hebrew first name Manor for their son, that also means “a boom” in sailing.
Solomon’s sister Noa is also a talented athlete. She is a professional dancer and has competed in several international competitions.
Solomon is very close to his family and they are a great source of support for him. He credits his family with helping him to achieve his success in football.
Manor Solomon Wife
Manor Solomon is not married and does not have a wife. He is currently in a relationship with Dana Voshina, an Israeli model and influencer.
Solomon and Voshina have been dating since 2018 and they are very public about their relationship. They often post pictures of each other on social media and are frequently seen together at several public events. Voshina, being a very supportive girlfriend, accompanies Solomon to his football matches. She is also a very private person and she does not share much about her personal life on social media.
Solomon has expressed his lack of interest in getting married or having children at this time. He is focused on his career in football and strives to achieve as much as he can in the sport.
Manor Solomon Football
Here are some information about Manor Solomon’s football career:
- Manor Solomon is an Israeli professional footballer who plays as a winger for Premier League club Fulham and the Israel national team.
- He began his career with Maccabi Petah Tikva, making his professional debut in 2016.
- In 2019, he moved to Shakhtar Donetsk in Ukraine for a reported fee of €6 million.
- He has since made over 100 appearances for the club, scoring 18 goals.
- Solomon has also represented Israel at the international level. He made his debut for the senior team in 2018, and has since earned over 20 caps.
- In 2022, Solomon was named in the Israel squad for the FIFA World Cup in Qatar. He made his World Cup debut on November 20, 2022, in a 2-1 loss to Morocco.
- Solomon is a talented winger who is known for his pace, dribbling skills, and crossing ability. He is also a good goalscorer, and has the potential to become one of the best players in the world.
In June 2023, Solomon signed a four-year contract with Fulham. He will join the club on July 1, 2023.
Manor Solomon Net worth
Manor Solomon’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. He earns a significant portion of his income from his salary as a professional footballer. His current salary at Fulham is reported to be £3 million per year. He also earns money from sponsorships and endorsements.