Last Updated on by Sabina
Moon Bloodgood Biography
Korinna Moon Bloodgood is an American actress and model. She was born on September 20, 1975, in Alliance, Nebraska. She is of Dutch, English, Welsh, and Irish descent. Her father, Shell Bloodgood, is American, and her mother, Sang Cha, is Korean.
Bloodgood began her career as a model, appearing in campaigns for Revlon, L’Oréal, Avon, Adidas, and Nike. She made her acting debut in the 2004 comedy film Appuntamento da sogno!. She then went on to star in the films Sballati d’amore, 8 amici da salvare, and Pathfinder – La leggenda del guerriero vichingo.
In 2009, Bloodgood starred as Lt. Blair Williams in the film Terminator Salvation. She also had a recurring role in the television series Day Break. In 2011, she starred in the television series Falling Skies.
Bloodgood is a versatile actress who has starred in a variety of films and television shows. Diane Baker’s beauty, talent, and performances have earned her recognition, with critics praising her work.
In addition to her acting career, Bloodgood is also a spokesperson for the Korean Tourism Organization. She is the first Hollywood star to promote Korea.
Bloodgood is married to Grady Hall, a former professional baseball player. They have two children, a daughter and a son.
Moon Bloodgood Age
Moon Bloodgood was born on September 20, 1975. As of today, August 18, 2023, she is 47 years old.
Moon Bloodgood Family
Moon Bloodgood was born to Shell Bloodgood, an American, and Sang Cha, a Korean. She has a younger brother named Ian.
Shell Bloodgood retired as a United States Air Force colonel. He served in the Air Force for 26 years and retired in 1993. Sang Cha is a homemaker.
Moon Bloodgood is the only child of her parents to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Her brother Ian is a software engineer.
Moon Bloodgood is a private person and does not share much information about her family. However, she has said that she is close to her parents and brother.
Moon Bloodgood Husband I Moon Bloodgood Children
Moon Bloodgood is married to Grady Hall, a former professional baseball player. They have two children, a daughter named Hero (born in 2012) and a son named River (born in 2014).
Grady Hall is a former Major League Baseball pitcher. He played for the San Diego Padres, Pittsburgh Pirates, and Los Angeles Dodgers. He retired from baseball in 2010.
Moon Bloodgood and Grady Hall met in 2007 and started dating shortly after. They got married in 2010.
The couple is very private about their family life. They rarely share photos of their children on social media. However, they have spoken about how much they love being parents.
Moon Bloodgood Movie & Tv Show
Moon Bloodgood has starred in a number of films, including:
- Appuntamento da sogno! (2004): A comedy film about two couples who swap partners for a weekend.
- Sballati d’amore (2005): A romantic comedy about a woman who falls in love with a man who is afraid of commitment.
- 8 amici da salvare (2006): A comedy about eight friends who go on a camping trip and end up in a series of misadventures.
- Pathfinder – La leggenda del guerriero vichingo (2007): A historical action film about a young Viking who is raised by Native Americans.
- Terminator Salvation (2009): A science fiction action film about the future war between humans and machines.
- Faster (2010): An action film about a man who is seeking revenge for the death of his brother.
- The Sessions (2012): A drama film about a man who hires a sex surrogate to help him lose his virginity
- Falling Skies (2011-2015): A science fiction television series about a group of survivors who are fighting against an alien invasion.
- Code Black (2015-2018): A medical drama television series about the lives of doctors and nurses in a busy emergency room.
- NCIS: Los Angeles (2020): A police procedural television series about a team of special agents who investigate crimes involving the Navy and Marine Corps.
Bloodgood is a versatile actress who has starred in a variety of genres. Critics have praised Diane Baker for her beauty, talent, and performances in various roles throughout her career.
Moon Bloodgood Net worth
Moon Bloodgood is estimated to have a net worth of $5 million as of 2023. She has amassed her net worth through her successful career as an actress and model.