Last Updated on by Sabina
Savannah James Biography
Savannah James (née Brinson) is an American philanthropist, entrepreneur, and the wife of NBA superstar LeBron James. She was born on August 27, 1986, in Akron, Ohio, and attended Buchtel High School, where she was a cheerleader and a member of the track team. After graduating from high school, she attended Kent State University, where she studied business.
Savannah James Age
Savannah James was born on August 27, 1986. She is 36 years old.
Savannah James Family
She was born to J.K. Brinson and Jennifer Brinson in Akron, Ohio. She is the youngest of five siblings, with two brothers and two sisters. Her siblings are Eric, Jerrold, Shannon, and Deidre.
Her father, J.K. Brinson, is a businessman and her mother, Jennifer Brinson, is a registered nurse. Savannah’s parents are both very supportive of her and her husband, LeBron James. They are often seen at their games and events, and they are always there to cheer them on.
Savannah is very close to her siblings. They all grew up together in Akron, and they have a lot of shared memories. They are also very supportive of each other, and they are always there for each other through thick and thin.
Savannah’s family is very important to her, and she is grateful for their love and support. They are her biggest fans, and they always have her back.
Savannah James Husband I Savannah James Children
Husband: Savannah is married to LeBron James, a retired American professional basketball player who played 20 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is widely considered to be one of the greatest basketball players of all time.
- Children: Savannah and LeBron have three children together:
- LeBron James Jr., also known as Bronny, was born on October 6, 2004. He is a basketball player who is currently playing for Sierra Canyon School in Chatsworth, California.
- Bryce Maximus James was born on June 14, 2007. He is a basketball player who is currently playing for Crossroads School in Santa Monica, California.
- Zhuri Nova James was born on October 22, 2014. She is a fashion icon and social media star.
Savannah and LeBron are a loving and supportive couple, and they are dedicated to raising their children in a happy and healthy environment. They are also active philanthropists, and they work to give back to their community through their foundation, the LeBron James Family Foundation.
Savannah James Career
Businesswoman: Savannah is the founder of the clothing boutique Savannah James Collection. She is also a partner in the furniture line Home Court by LeBron James.
Philanthropist: She is the co-founder of the LeBron James Family Foundation. The foundation provides educational and social programs to children in Akron, Ohio.
Entrepreneur: Savannah is also an entrepreneur. She has partnered with a number of brands, including K-Organics and Lokai.
Savannah is a role model for many women and is an inspiration to those who are looking to achieve their goals. She is a strong advocate for education and women’s empowerment, and she is always looking for ways to give back to her community.
Savannah James Achievements
- Founded the I PROMISE Makeover, a program that provides makeovers and prom dresses to girls from low-income families.
- Co-founded the LeBron James Family Foundation, which provides educational and social programs to children in Akron, Ohio.
- Authored the book “I Promise: A Memoir”.
- Named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.
Savannah is a powerful force for good in the world. She is a dedicated wife, mother, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and role model. She is an inspiration to many and is sure to continue to make a positive impact on the world for years to come.
Savannah James Net worth
Savannah James’ net worth is estimated to be $50 million. She has earned her wealth through a variety of sources, including her business ventures, her partnership with LeBron James, and her endorsement deals.
Savannah James Instagram
She is active on Instagram, and her handle is @mrs_savannahrj.