Last Updated on by Sabina
Tara Buck Biography
Tara Buck is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the television series True Blood, Ray Donovan, and Party of Five.
Buck was born in Hailey, Idaho, in 1975. She attended Wood River High School in Hailey, Idaho, where she took on her first acting roles in their theater productions. Later, she moved to Los Angeles to attend the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. Shortly after graduating, Buck landed her first recurring television role on the series Party of Five.
Tara Buck Age
Tara Buck was born on March 16, 1975, in Hailey, Idaho, United States. As of today, August 28, 2023, she is 48 years old.
Tara Buck Family
Tara Buck has not publicly disclosed any information about her parents or siblings. It is therefore not possible to know for sure who they are.
However, Buck has mentioned in interviews that she is close to her family and that they are very supportive of her career. She has also said that she is inspired by her mother, who is a strong and independent woman.
It is possible that Buck’s parents and siblings are also involved in the arts. Buck herself is a talented actress and musician, and it is likely that her family has encouraged her to pursue her dreams.
Ultimately, the identities of Tara Buck’s parents and siblings are unknown. However, it is clear that they are an important part of her life and that they have helped her to become the successful actress that she is today.
Tara Buck Husband
Tara Buck is married to singer/songwriter Chris Pierce. They married in 2012 and have no children.
Pierce is a singer/songwriter who has released several albums. He is also a member of the band The Pierces.
Buck and Pierce met in 2010 and began dating shortly after. They tied the knot in 2012 in a intimate ceremony held in Malibu, California.
The couple is very private about their personal life and do not share much information about it on social media. However, they have made joint appearances at various public events, including the 2016 premiere of Buck’s film “Pee-wee’s Big Holiday.”
It seems that Buck and Pierce are very happy together and are enjoying their life together.
Tara Buck Movie
Tara Buck has appeared in several movies, including:
- The Last House on the Left (2009): A remake of the 1972 horror film of the same name. Buck played the role of Mari Collingwood, one of the two girls who are kidnapped and tortured by a group of criminals.
- The Woman (2011): A horror film about a group of men who capture and imprison a woman who they believe is a monster. Buck played the role of Helen, one of the men who captures the woman.
- Pee-wee’s Big Holiday (2016): A comedy film about Pee-wee Herman’s road trip to New York City. Buck played the role of Rhonda, a woman who helps Pee-wee on his journey.
- Great Plains (2016): An independent film about a woman who returns to her hometown after her father’s death. Buck played the lead role of Mary Bee Cuddy.
- Run Sweetheart Run (2020): A thriller film about a woman who goes on the run after witnessing a murder. Buck played the lead role of Raven.
Buck, a talented actress, is renowned for infusing her characters with depth and showcasing her versatility. She is a rising star in the entertainment industry, and she is sure to continue to achieve great things in her career.
Tara Buck Net worth
Tara Buck’s estimated net worth is around $1 million. This is based on her earnings from her acting career, which has included roles in films and television shows such as True Blood, Ray Donovan, and Pee-wee’s Big Holiday.
Buck has been acting since the early 2000s, and her career has steadily progressed over the years. Having appeared in several popular and critically acclaimed projects, Tara Buck is considered a rising star in the entertainment industry.
Buck’s net worth is likely to continue to grow in the years to come, as she continues to land successful roles. She is a talented actress with a bright future ahead of her, and her net worth is likely to reflect her success.