Last Updated on by Sabina
Vivian Brown Biography
Vivian Brown is an American television meteorologist who worked for The Weather Channel. She was born in Greenville, Mississippi as Vivian Louise Brown. She recently co-hosted Weather Center Live from noon to 3 pm on weekdays. Brown formerly co-hosted Day Planner until it was canceled in 2013 and replaced by the all-day form of Weather Center Live.
She once co-hosted Weather Center Live from noon to 3 pm on weekdays. In her 29-year career with The Weather Channel, Brown has hosted Afternoon Outlook from 2003 to 2006, PM Edition Weekend from 2006 to 2010, Day Planner from 2010 to 2013, and Weather Center Life from 2013 to 2015.
1986: Joined ‘The Weather Channel’.
2006: Started to host the show PM Edition Weekend
2010: Started hosting the show Day Planner.
2013: Started to host the show Weather Center Live.
2015: Left ‘The Weather Channel’
Vivian Brown Age
American television meteorologist, Brown was born in Greenville, Mississippi. Information about her age and date of birth has not been disclosed yet.
Vivian Brown Family
Brown was born in Greenville, Mississippi and later moved to Jackson Mississipi in her teen years. Brown was raised by her supportive parents William Brown (father), a college track coach and Dr. ReJohnna Brown (mother), a college professor. she is American and belongs to black ethnicity.Vivian Brown Photo
Vivian Brown Husband
Brown is married and together with her husband have three children. However, she keeps everything about her husband confidential.
Vivian Brown Education
Weather Channel anchor, brown received her high school graduation degree from one of the educational institutes located at Jackson, she later enrolled to Jackson State University and earned a degree in meteorologist in 1986.
Vivian Brown Height
Brown stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches. Her other body measurements include:
- Body Measurement: 30-26-34 inches
- Weight: 63 kg
Vivian Brown Net Worth | Vivian Brown Salary
As of 2019, Vivian Brown’s net worth is estimated to around $550,000 dollars. Her annual salary is still under review. Her luxurious lifestyle shows that she used to receive a bulky amount of salary at The Weather Channel. With her extravagant lifestyle, we can easily assume that she has earned a hefty amount of fortune from a successful career.
Vivian Brown Weather Channel
Louise Brown works for The Weather Channel an American pay television channel owned by The Weather Group, LLC, a subsidiary of Entertainment Studios, where she works as a television meteorologist. Other meteorologists and weather experts on Weather Channel include:
- Stephanie Abrams: AMHQ (2003–present)
- Mike Bettes: Meteorologist, anchor of Weather Underground and lead tornado tracker (2003–present)
- Jen Carfagno: AMHQ (2003–present)
- Kelly Cass: AMHQ Weekend (2000–present)
- Paul Goodloe: Weekend Recharge (1999–present)
- Reynolds Wolf: AMHQ Weekend (2012–present)
- Jim Cantore: Storm specialist, AMHQ co-anchor (1986–present)
- Greg Forbes: Severe Weather Expert (1999–present)
- Bryan Norcross: Tropical Weather specialist (2010–present)
- Dave Malkoff: Field/Feature reporter (2012–present)
- Mike Seidel: Meteorologist, field reporter (1992–present)
- John Coleman: Founder of the Weather Channel; deceased
- John Hope: Meteorologist/hurricane expert 1982–1998; deceased
- Crystal Egger: 2010–2013; last with KNBC in Los Angeles
- Gary Ley: 1982-1985; last with WJAR in Providence RI
- Al Roker: 2009–2015; current co-host of Today
- Dave Schwartz: 1991–2008, 2014–2016; deceased
- Sam Champion: 2014–2016
- Anaridis Rodriguez: 2014–2017; now at WBZ-TV
- Maria LaRosa: Weekend Recharge (2010–2018) now at WNBC in New York, NY
- Cheryl Lemke: 1986-2008, now Chief Meteorologist at WICS in Springfield, IL.
Vivian Brown Cbs46
Brown worked for TV on CBS46 at 9 PM on Peachtree TV.
Vivian Brown Leaves Weather Channel
American television meteorologist left the Weather Channel in 2015, after hosting afternoon Outlook from 2003 to 2006, PM Edition Weekend from 2006 to 2010, Day Planner from 2010 to 2013, and Weather Center Life from 2013 to 2015.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply