Rick Renner Biography
Rick Renner is a prolific author of more than 30 books and a respected Bible teacher and leader in the Internationale Christian community. Currently, he is the senior pastor of the Moscow Good News Church. He is also the founder of Rick Renner Ministries and Media Mir, a media outreach in the former USSR, and the host of his TV program seen around the world. He fills a unique position in the modern Christian world, combining an extraordinary depth of scriptural and practical knowledge with an easy-to-understand, faith-filled approach to the Bible.
Rick Renner Age
Fewer details are known regarding his year of birth and his age. We will keep you posted in case he reveals his age.
Rick Renner Family
The names of his father and mother are not available and neither are the details of his siblings. However, Rick remembers that when he was a young boy, each night his family gathered around the table in the dining room for the evening meal. His mother cooked while he set the plates with his sisters and silverware on the table, and before they ate, his father prayed a prayer of blessing over our meal.
He remembers how a wonderful family time it was such that they looked forward to each evening. When they finished their meal, they washed, dried, and put away the dishes. Then they would usually move to the living room to spend time together watching a couple of family-oriented TV programs. He keeps on adding that they ate together, prayed together, spent our evenings and weekends together, went to church together, and even rode everywhere in the car together because we only had one car.Rick Renner Photo
He got married to Denise Renner in 1981. The two met while they were each on an individual quest to wholeheartedly follow God’s plan for their lives. Rick was a college student, growing in his teaching ministry. Denise was a talented vocalist. She chose not to pursue a course that held the prospect of performing with the Metropolitan Opera so that she could instead pursue a relationship with Rick and fulfill her heart’s desire to enter full-time ministry.
Their friendship led to a lifelong love and a powerful partnership in building the Kingdom of God. After a decade of ministry, first as pastors and then as itinerant ministers, Rick and Denise Renner embarked on an adventure of a lifetime. In January 1991, the Renners and their sons — Paul (then 8), Philip (then 6), and Joel (then 2) — left behind all they knew to relocate their family to serve the region that only weeks earlier had become the former Soviet Union. He resides in Moscow with his wife Denise and their three sons and families.
Rick Renner Church
He is the senior pastor of the Moscow Good News Church, as well as the founder and director of the Good News Association of Pastors and Churches with nearly 800 member churches. Also, Rick is the founder of Media Mir, the first Christian television network established in the former USSR. The network now broadcasts the Gospel to a potential audience of 110 million people. Today the Moscow Good News Church is one of the largest Protestant churches in the city of Moscow, with several thousand people in active attendance.
Over the years, Rick and Denise pioneered three churches, a Bible school, and a ministerial association that serves thousands of Russian-speaking pastors throughout the former USSR as well as parts of the Middle East. As Rick began training and mentoring leaders in the early days, Denise also developed a women’s ministry that is actively involved in changing the lives of women and their families today. Specifically, they minister to the needs of orphans, women prisoners, the homeless, and drug-and-alcohol addicts.
The vision of Rick Renner Ministries is to do its part in helping to bring every person to maturity in Christ. To this end, Rick Renner founded both a seminary and a ministerial association. The ministry translates and publishes many books in the Russian language from its Good News Distribution Department. Through the years, literally tons of books have been delivered free of charge to people in that region of the world. This was so that the word could help them grow in their relationship with God. Also, Rick Renner Ministries is also involved in various aspects of social evangelism in Moscow, using innovative methods to reach different age groups of people — such as children and their parents, teenagers, and the elderly — whose needs have largely gone unmet by society.
Rick Renner Books
He has written several inspirational books. Just to list a few;
- The Will of God, the Key to Your Success: Positioning Yourself to Live in God’s Supernatural Power, Provision, and Protection 2019
- How to Keep Your Head on Straight in a World Gone Crazy: Developing Discernment for These Last Days 2019
- Life in the Combat Zone: How to Survive, Thrive, and Overcome in the Midst of Difficult Situations 2018
- Why We Need the Gifts of the Holy Spirit 2018
- Signs You Will See Just Before Jesus Comes 2018
- A Light in Darkness Volume 1: Seven Messages to the Seven Churches 2017
- Sparkling Gems from the Greek: 365 New Gems to Equip and Empower You for Victory Every Day of the Year 2017
- How to Receive Answers From Heaven: What to Do When Your Prayers Go Unanswered 2017
- Repentance: What It Is, What It Isn’t, and How to Do It 2017
- Say Yes! Experience a Life So Full and Rich That You’ll Never Turn Back 2014
- Promotion: Ten Guidelines to Help You Achieve Your Long-Awaited Promotion 2013
- A Light in Darkness: Seven Messages to the Seven Churches 2010
- Isn’t It Time to Get Over It 2007
- 365 Days of Power 2005
- 2005 – Ten Guidelines to Help You Achieve Your Long-awaited Promotion! Powerful Principles to Help Determine If You Or Someone Else Is Ready to Be Promoted Into New Realms of Authority And Responsibility 2005
- Sparkling Gems from the Greek: 365 Greek Word Studies for Every Day of the Year to Sharpen Your Understanding of God’s Word 2003
- Sparkling Gems From the Greek Vol. 1: 365 Greek Word Studies For Every Day Of The Year To Sharpen Your Understanding Of God’s Word 2000
- If You Were God, Would You Choose You? How to Accept, Pursue, And Fulfill the Call of God on Your Life 2000
- Living in the combat zone 1989
- Seducing Spirits and Doctrines of Demons 1988
Rick Renner Messages | Sermons | Teaching
- Guidance of the Holy Spirit
- Coming Through Your Storm Successfully
- The Most Important Word
- You Can Overcome Any Circumstance
- How The Devil Works
- Revelation Chapter One
- How to receive the supernatural help of the Holy Spirit
- Signs of the Last Days
- Misunderstandings and Suspicions
- The Healing Ministry of Jesus
These are some of his powerful sermons and messages that he has given over time. Most of these can be viewed on his YouTube channel. Besides that, he has his specific study notes that are helpful in understanding his teachings.
Rick Renner Sparkling Gems
Sparkling Gems From the Greek Vol. 1: 365 Greek Word Studies For Every Day Of The Year To Sharpen Your Understanding Of God’s Word – is one of the books that Rick has written.
Rick Renner Dressed To Kill
Dressed to Kill: A Biblical Approach to Spiritual Warfare and Armor is one of the books that he has written. This book is considered by many to be a true classic on the subject of scriptural warfare. He explains with exacting detail the purpose and function of each piece of Roman armor. In the process, he describes the significance of our spiritual armor not only to withstand the onslaughts of the enemy and but also to overturn the tendencies of the carnal mind.
Furthermore, he delivers a clear, scriptural presentation on the biblical definition of spiritual warfare. He describes what it is and what it is not. He stresses, “Your unbroken, ongoing fellowship with God is your absolute guarantee that you are constantly and habitually dressed in the whole armor of God.”
Rick Renner Paid In Full
Paid In Full: An In-depth Look at the Defining Moments of Christ’s Passion is one of the books written by Rick. In this book, he reveals just how far God’s love will reach to meet every need in your life. This book gives the following;
- An intimate portrait of Jesus they never knew and will never forget.
- Fresh insights into the human and divine drama that transpired from Gethsemane’s garden to Golgotha’s hill more than 2,000 years ago.
- The powerful significance of each step Jesus willingly took along the way of His suffering, His death, and His resurrection.
- Essential truths about how to “walk as Jesus walked” when encountering personal betrayal, compromise, dishonesty, and suffering.