Last Updated on by Sabina
Geoffrey Fieger Biography
Geoffrey Fieger born Geoffrey Nels Fieger is an American attorney based in Southfield, Michigan. He is the senior partner at the law firm of Fieger, Fieger, Kenney & Harrington P.C. Fieger is an occasional legal commentator for NBC and MSNBC.
Geoffrey’s practice focuses on personal injury, civil rights litigation and medical malpractice cases. He served as the defense attorney for Jack Kevorkian and as the unsuccessful Democratic nominee for governor of Michigan in 1998.
Fieger earned B.A. and M.A. degrees from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor in 1976. In 1979, he earned his J.D. from the Detroit College of Law which is now the Michigan State University College of Law in 1979.
Geoffrey Fieger Age – How Old Is Geoffrey Fieger
Fieger was born On December 23, 1950 in Detroit, Michigan, U.S. She is 72 years
Geoffrey Fieger Family
Geoffrey grew up in Oak Park, a northern suburb of Detroit, Michigan. He is the son of June Beth (née Oberer) of Norwegian descent and Bernard Julian Fieger of Jewish descent.
Geoffrey Fieger Brother
Geoffrey is the older brother of the late Doug Fieger, lead vocalist of the late-’70s/early-’80s rock group The Knack. He is best known for their hit song “My Sharona” in 1979.
Is Geoffrey Fieger Married? – Geoffrey Fieger Children – Geoffrey Fieger Kids
Fieger has been married to Kathleen (“Keenie”) with their three adopted children. They live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Attorney Geoffrey Fieger – Geoffrey Fieger Cases
He has been involved with a variety of high-profile or controversial cases. He represented Dr. Jack Kevorkian in the first of several doctor-assisted suicide trials in 1994.
Jack was acquitted in that trial and all subsequent trials where Geoffrey represented him. In 1999, Kevorkian was later convicted when he represented himself in his last assisted suicide trial.
The events were made into a movie, `You Don’t Know Jack.’ It aired on HBO, in which Geoffrey was portrayed by actor Danny Huston. His other cases include;
- Nathaniel Abraham, he was charged with the 1997 shooting death of Ronnie Green, Jr. in Pontiac. Abraham was tried as an adult and convicted of the crime in 1999. He was released from prison in 2007.
- The family of Scott Amedure in a 1999 wrongful death and negligence suit against The Jenny Jones Show
- The family of Isaiah Shoels, Isaiah had been killed in the Columbine High School massacre
- Ralf Panitz – He was accused of killing his ex-wife Nancy Campbell-Panitz in July 2000. He was convicted in 2002
- Robert Turner, 6 year old. His 911 call to the City of Detroit was allegedly not taken seriously. It resulted in the death of Turner’s mother, Sherrill.
- Lorraine Hayes – Shot in the head and chest by her boyfriend. On January 12, 2005, her call to 911 was ignored. It resulted in her paralysis from the waist down.
- Master Sgt. Jeffrey Sarver – He is a U.S. soldier who defused roadside bombs in Iraq. He claims to be the main character in The Hurt Locker. The case was dismissed, and under the California law, he was required to pay the defendants’ attorney fees of $187,000.
- The family of Aiyana Jones.
- A lawsuit against the Michigan State Police on behalf of the family of 64-year-old Jacqueline Nichols. She is a pedestrian who was killed when a cruiser crashed into her on July 3, 2014 during a police chase in Flint. The state agreed to settle the suit for $7.7 million.
Geoffrey Fieger Law Firm – Geoffrey Fieger Law
Fieger Law is a top personal injury firm in the United States. It has won some of the largest verdicts in America or the U.S.
The firm is passionate about representing the rights of its clients, upholding their interests, and pursuing compensation that is tailor-fit to their needs and circumstances.
Whether the client is the victim of a car crash or a relative of a loved one who passed away after an accident, the firm can provide the legal guidance and counsel necessary to achieve big results.
They regularly represent clients in headline-making cases, and we know what it takes to win. Among the leading law firms in the U.S., they have the resources to go head-to-head with even the most formidable opponents.
How Much Is Geoffrey Fieger Worth?- Geoffrey Fieger Net Worth
The successful American Attorney has a net worth of $7 million.
Geoffrey Fieger Law Office
19390 W 10 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075
Geoffrey Fieger 2020
On January 2017, He began running a television advertisement indicating his intent to run for president in 2020.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply