Fred Trump Bio, wife, origin, Alma Mater, Networth, Family Tree

Date:

Fred Trump Biography

Fred Trump (1905-1999) was an American real estate developer, businessman, and philanthropist. He was the father of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States.

the second child of three in German Lutheran immigrants Frederick and Elizabeth Christ Trump. Has an older sister, Elizabeth Trump Walters and a younger brother, John G. Trump from (1904–1961).

Fred was conceived in Bavaria, where his parents had tried unsuccessfully to re-establish residency. Returning to New York upon the SS Pennsylvania on July 1, 1905. After Fred’s birth, the family moved to Woodhaven, Queens.

When he was 12 years old, and his father died in the 1918 flu pandemic. From 1918 to 1923, he attended Richmond Hill High School in Queens

Fred Trump Wife  

Mary Anne Trump, born in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. She immigrated to the United States in 1930 and became a naturalized citizen in 1942. She has raised five children with her husband and engaged in philanthropic activities in New York.

Fred Trump Young

Fred Trump Fred had an older sister Elizabeth Trump Walters (1904–1961) and a younger brother John G. Trump. and his Parent Frederick Trump‎and ‎Elizabeth Christ Trumpp Brother.

Their family moved to Woodhaven after he was born in Queens. When he was 12 years old, his father died of a flu pandemic in the year 1918. From 1918 to 1923, He attended Richmond Hill High School in Queens.

Fred Trump Country Of Origin

Fred originated from Kallstadt, and Electoral Palatinate. Kallstadt is a village in the Palatine part of Rhineland-Palatinate, one of Germany’s 16 federal states that Fred originated from.

It is part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region Germany’s 22nd largest city in Mannheim, During much of the 19th century, it was part of the Kingdom of Bavaria.

It gained international media attention in the ancestral home of the related Heinz and Trump families, the two prominent business and political families are in the United States.

Fred became the president of the real estate company in 1971, and renamed “Trump Organization”. Donald Trump has said that he is “proud” of his German heritage, having served as grand marshal of the 1999 German-American Steuben Parade in New York City.

Fred Trump Alma Mater

Fred schooled at Richmond Hill High School is a four-year public high school in Richmond Hill in New York City, Department of Education of art.

The School was among over two dozen schools is due to be closed from June 2012 due to persistently low academic performance.

Fred Trump Net Worth

Trump was among the initial Forbes 400 list of richest Americans in 1982 that appeared on with an estimated $200 million fortune that he shared with his son Donald.

In 1976, He had set up trust funds of $1 million for each of his five children and three grandchildren in $4.4 million in 2018 dollars that paid out every year dividends.

By 1993, the siblings’ anticipated shared their father’s estate amounted to $35 million each. Upon Trump’s death in 1999, his will divided $20 million after taxes among his surviving children.

The New York Times published an exposé drawing more than 100,000 pages of tax returns and financial records from Trump’s businesses, and interviews with former advisers and employees.

Fred Trump Family Tree | Fred Trump Ancestry

The family is the first part of the broader in the immediate family circle. Trump family originated in Germany.

And descended from Johann Philipp Trump in 1667–1707 from Kallstadt, later Electoral Palatinate, Holy Roman Empire in modern Germany. Mary Anne MacLeod came from the Hebridean island of Lewis west coast of Scotland.

The surname Trump is found throughout Germany in Kallstadt since in 17th century, where many family members were winegrowers.

Some still live in the family’s ancestral region in southwestern Germany and others moved to and from cadet branches in the United States in the 19th century.

Charlotte Louisa Trump’s son Johann Heinrich Heinz were among them, the founder of the Heinz company Henry J. Heinz.

A prominent branch of the family is the line descended from Frederick Trump (1869–1918) and his wife Elisabeth in 1880–1966 both natives of Kallstadt.

The Trump family have been prominent in the fields of real estate, entertainment, and politics. It is the most famous member is Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States.

Fred Trump Grave

All Faiths Cemetery, New York, United States

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related

Francis Ogolla Bio: Age, wife, tribe, Family,career,Net worth 2024

Francis Ogolla Biography The Chief of Defense Forces, Francis...

Juliana Aiden Martinez: Unveiling Her Age, Boyfriend, Parents, Nationality, Net Worth 2024

Juliana Aiden Martinez Biography Juliana Aiden Martinez, a young American...

White Day Unwrapped: Exploring the Intriguing Cultural Tapestry of Celebrations

In a global tapestry of festivities White day stands...
Click Here